It is our hope that this letter finds you safe and healthy. Over the last few months, we have all endured modifications in almost every aspect of our lives.
At Arrowhead, we too have made changes:
- Our staff will ask questions to screen and assess you before your appointment and again when you are in the office.
- Please wear a mask when arriving for your appointment.
- We will take your temperature before your appointment.
- There is a hand sanitizing station that you will be asked to use upon checking in and before being taken back to a room.
- Appointments are being scheduled to allow for social distancing.
- We ask that you call us upon arrival and wait in your car until we call or text you to come in.
- Please have friends and relatives wait in the car, as patient’s only will enter the clinic area.
We remind you of what remains the same:
The mission of Arrowhead Plastic Surgeons is to provide comprehensive plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgical services of the highest standard to all those we serve. It is our ongoing commitment to provide an environment of comfort and safety, and to treat each patient with respect, dignity and compassion.
We are happy to welcome you and are glad to discuss the above steps enacted to keep both patients and staff as safe as possible during the COVID-19 virus. As always, appointments can be scheduled by calling 419-887-7000. We look forward to hearing from you.
Dr. Jeff Kesler
Dr. Laurence Baibak
Dr. Tom Dalagiannis